There are thousand of free apps and games available for iPhone 4 users, though are not supported on the standard Apple operating system. This is where Jailbreaking your iPhone 4 comes in.
Once complete, you also attain free wallpapers, themes, screen savers and more. However, this process can be complicated and can damage your phone for good.
As such, we recommend downloading one of the automatic programs to assist you. Click here to get the software you need.
Please Note: There are a number of software alternatives on the web that claim to produce a successful jailbreak – but the problem is that most of them are developed by unfriendly characters. These programs are filled with malware that will damage the device internally.
How to resolve this issue?
As most of the software contain some kind of malware, therefore, it must be kept in mind that the software are downloaded from a secure internet website. The websites have a dedicated section that hosts user opinions and reviews so that you can check the reliability of the website.
So, be sure when you are downloading a jailbreak program. Be sure to check the user reviews and ratings before you download a software.
Also, check the reliability of the website. Here are the steps that will assist you in finding the appropriate software. In this instance, we have done the hard work for you.
Jailbreak Your Device – Easy to follow steps:
Step 1: Download a secure jailbreak program from the web. Make a new folder on the desktop and store there.
Step 2: Download firmware from the internet and store it on the desktop as well.
Step 3: Create a back-up of the files that are stored on your iphone. This is done as a precautionary measure.
Step 4: Turn the device off before connecting it to the computer.
Step 5: Open the jailbreak program. The program will prompt for a valid firmware.
Step 6: Connect the device to the computer (making sure that it’s turned off) and bring it in Firmware Upgrade Mode. This is done by holding the home and power button for ten seconds, then releasing the power button as the device is turned on keeping the finger on the home button until you hear a ‘ding’ or a ‘chime’ which is an indication that the process has begun.
Step 7 (last step): The process will take a few minutes. The screen will black out and you should see the digital numbered sentences (Don’t be nervous it’s a normal sign). You will be notified as soon as the process is completed.
Download the most trusted Jailbreak program:
The Legal Info:
Jailbreak was considered illegal under the US DMC act of 1998. Later through an amendment, jailbreak was made legal under what was termed as ‘a free use of the device’s software’ due to the relentlessly changing nature of the digital media. However, Apple has indicated that it the device will lose its warranty if it is found jailbroken.
But you can take care of this part as the jailbreak process is completely reversible and leaves no trace. Get your Jailbreak app by Clicking here
Want to enjoy free Apps? All you need to do is jailbreak your iPhone 4 5.0! Jailbreak, in its simplest technical terms, is defined as a process whereby users crack the device through bypassing the digital file protection rights that were imposed by Apple. The device then becomes compatible with other service connections and also allows you to run free software on the device. Jailbreaking for your iPhone 4 5.0 will free the device and unleash its full potential!
There are two methods:
Through a computer chip or an automated Jailbreak software solution.
Download a an Automated Jailbreak iPhone iOS 5.0 Software Solution: Click Here to Get it Now
Drawbacks of using computer chips:
Computer chips have been used for jailbreak iPhone ever since they were released. People had no other option but to use them to jailbreak their device. However, the arrival of software options has made this method obsolete and now people use digitized programs for this purpose. Moreover, using computer chips requires expertise of a professional and the chances of losing the device’s warranty are equally great as you have to remove the back cover to install the chip. Not everyone can do it!
Through an automated software option:
Nowadays, iPhone software can be easily cracked using a reliable jailbreak program. These programs are designed to jailbreak iPhone with ease.
Here is how can jailbreak your iPhone 4 5.0 with jailbreak software:
- Step one- get a jailbreak program one. Make sure that the website is reliable and that the program is secure and free from malware and viruses.
- Download the iOS 4.5.0 firmware. The firmware are usually available at jailbreak websites. Otherwise, you can Google the device’s firmware version.
- Create a backup of your iPhone files.
- Turn the device off before connecting it to the computer.
- Run the jailbreak program and select the firmware by clicking ‘Browse’. Then select Cydia to be installed during the jailbreak. Users are also given the option to install other softwares like battery meter, five finger multi-gesture for zooming into photographs, etc.
- Connect the device to the computer making sure that it is turned off.
- Bring the device in DFU mode by holding the home and power button for ten seconds. Then, release the power button, keeping the finger on the home button for another five seconds till you hear a ‘ding’ which indicates that the installation has begun.
- The software will now take over the device and you will be notified as soon as it is completed.
- Enjoy your newly jailbroken iPhone!
The above mentioned steps should be followed closely if you want a successful jailbreak of your iPhone. Moreover, two things are to be kept in mind after the jailbreak has completed.
- The device should automatically reboot itself once the process is completed. Otherwise, you’ll have to manually reboot the device.
- Check that the color of Cydia App is orange and not white. If the color is white, then you’ll have to manually reboot the device.
Click The Button Below to Download an Amazing Jailbreak Software Package
Is the process illegal or legal?
The process is completely legal under the 2010 Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It was considered illegal under the 1998 Act but was later made legal and the procedure was termed as a fair use of the device’s software.Read More
This is a common question that has been ringing bells in most of our minds. Jailbreaking iPhone an 4 is an easy procedure that requires the users to follow some easy steps.
Jailbreaking is a technical term for the procedure that people use to ‘crack’ the device’s software so that they can run free applications, third party applications, as well as the Apps that are not registered with Apple. Also, you can make your own applications. Users have the discretion to download free wallpapers, customized themes and free screen savers directly to their iPhone.
The following are some of the frequently asked questions regarding the jailbreak process.
Is the process safe?
The jailbreak procedure is completely safe and requires the following of some easy steps by the users. However, it should be kept in mind that there are countless programs emerging with each passing day. Be careful as there are many programs that are scams and are filled with malware that will damage the software of on your device and pose security threats.
Click Here to download safe and proven Jailbreak software.
Wasn’t it illegal?
Jailbreak was considered illegal under the US DMC act of 1998. Later through an amendment, jailbreak was made legal under what was termed as ‘a free use of the device’s software’ due to the relentlessly changing nature of the digital media. However, Apple has indicated that it the device will lose its warranty if it is found to be jailbroken. But you can take care of this part as the jailbreak process is completely reversible if something goes wrong and leaves no trace.
How can I customize my iPhone with a jailbreak?
A successful jailbreak offers a complete customization of one’s iPhone 4. Through Cydia, users can download regular firmware upgrades, free softwares, and install countless apps and games. Jailbreak will let you customize your device to suit your needs. You can change wallpapers, themes, and much more just through a single tap.
Methods…. How many are there?
There are two methods of jailbreaking. One is through a computer chip and the other through a secure software software. It is necessary that users use software as it is extremely straight forward and simple and lowers the risk of something going wrong. Moreover, the software method has replaced the jailbreak process through a computer chip.
Jailbreak with software:
The following are the steps used in the jailbreaking iPhone4 process. It is important that users download a reliable application on the web as many can pose security risks and threats!
- Download a suitable firmware version and save it on the desktop for easy access.
- Download the jailbreak software and save it on the desktop.
- Create a backup of the device.
- Run the jailbreak program. The software will prompt for a firmware. Select it. Then select the Cydia option and click ‘Next’. This will allow the downloading free apps etc
- Be sure to turn the device off before you connect it to the computer.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer and click ‘Next’.
- Bring the device into the Firmware Upgrade mode.
- Hold the home and power button for ten seconds. As soon as the device is turned on, release the power button keeping your finger on the home button for another five seconds.
- The program will soon take over the device and the jailbreak process will begin followed by a ‘beep’.
- The process will take a few minutes. You will be notified when the process is completed.
Click The Button Below to Download Automated Jailbreak Software TodayRead More
Jailbreaking an iPhone 4 is not very hard! Most of us become nervous when we want to jailbreak our device although it isn’t very difficult all. You don’t need to purchase manuals, CDs, or anything else. Jailbreaking is fairly simple and anyone can do it at home.
But why should I jailbreak my iPhone 4?
Usually iPhones are compatible with exclusive network carriers like Verizon or AT&T making them dull and not suitable for people who travel a lot. Therefore, the device is jailbroken to utilize its full potential. Now, people can use this smart phone anywhere in the world. Just insert a new SIM-card for the local connection and they are good to go!
Click Here for Automated Software to Unlock an iPhone 4 Today
Other reasons for jailbreaking are:
- The device can be used as a Wi-Fi hotspot. You can create a private connection to play multiplayer games, etc with friends.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth sync has remove the hassle of connecting USB cable to computer.
- Users can send and receive multimedia text messages. New smileys and emoticons (animated) are also added.
- You can download YouTube videos directly to your device.
- The device can be fully customized by installing themes, wallpapers, and screen savers and the best part is that they’re all free!
- Users can get download free applications, third party Apps, as well as the applications that are not supported by Apple. They can get free software and firmware upgrades through Cydia installer.
Is jailbreaking allowed?
The process is completely legal. Jailbreak is illegal under the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. The Act was later amended by the Library of Congress and it was made legal to jailbreak any device as it was termed as a fair use of the software owing to the relentlessly changing nature of the digital media. So, there’s no need to hesitate from jailbreaking your iPhone 4.
Apple’s views on jailbreak:
Apple, on the other hand, has declared that the device will immediately lose its warranty if it is found to be jailbroken. Users can lose the warranty immediately if the jailbreak process goes wrong. The good thing about jailbreak is that the process can be reversed and the device can be restored to factory settings anytime you want. Even Apple employees won’t be able to figure the difference.
Easy steps to follow
The following steps will assist you in the jailbreak part. Make sure that you follow these steps for a successful jailbreak of iPhone 4
a) Download the iOS firmware and save it on the desktop for an easy access.
b) Get a jailbreak program online. Download the software from a safe and secure website. Usually reliable websites have good user reviews and ratings and that should give you a hint!
c) Transfer all the files on your iPhone to a latest version of iTunes. It can be downloaded directly from Apple’s website (free of cost).
d) Run the jailbreak program.
e) The program will ask for a firmware. Select the firmware from the desktop by clicking ‘Browse’.
f) Select Cydia software to be installed with the program.
g) Now turn the device off and connect it to the computer and bring it into DFU mode.
h) DFU stands for Device Firmware Upgrade mode. The device is brought into the upgrade mode by holding the power and home button for ten seconds (make sure the device is turned off before you perform this step). Then, as the device turns on, release the power button and hold the home button for another five seconds (do not let go until you hear a ‘chime’).
i) The jailbreak program will take some time and you will be notified as soon as it’s completed.
j) Reboot your device.
k) Check that Cydia is installed.
l) Enjoy the new features!
Download Simple and Straight Forward iPhone 4 Jailbreak Software TodayRead More